Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Scrolls: Order.......Short explanation, Full one to come soon

Alright I wanted just write a brief post about Order from my experience playing it and fighting against it.


From what I have seen this is a very good deck that has very hard hitting and tanky creatures with spells that can buff them even more. When combined properly they can hit hard and take hits (seen in the ducal and royal abilities). The only downside currently is that they have probably the longest cool downs in the game currently having to wait 2 or 3 turns in order to attack, but of course they sorta have a way around that in the form of a spell that reduces cool downs. This really all I can say about this deck right now I still need more experience with them to talk about them further.

Please leave a comment below if you want to talk about this deck a little bit, maybe you can give me some tips about playing as them or playing against them.

As always thanks for reading and I hope to see you here again at Madness.

No comments:

Post a Comment