Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Update and Galactic God

Hey guys it's me again, sorry for the very long absence I've been doing a lot of things recently and not enough time for TCG. I have been playing a ton of League of Legends and trying to get better and if you guys would like I could even post videos of my friends and I playing and you can give us tips on our game play and maybe we can show you some tips on how to play certain characters or find out tricks that you had not known previously.

Anyway sorry for the absence, I promise new decks will be coming soon. For now I would love to show you one of my favorite yugitubers Galactic God. He does a lot of amazing things for Yugioh, like duels, box openings, deck lists, etc. Here is one of his videos on a best of three game of Photon vs. Evilswarm.




Anyway go check him out he is a great guy and if you want to watch the rest of the best of three or want the deck list of the decks they are playing go check him out here:

https://www.youtube.com/galacticgod

OK guys and gals that is all for now, I appreciate the time you took to look at this post.

Please leave a comment below for any video you might want to see or any deck lists you might want.

Thanks to all of you again and as always I hope you enjoyed your stay in Madness.

No comments:

Post a Comment