Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Injustice: Gods Among Us

If you hadn't noticed I have been gone a long time. The reason.....this game.



This was probably the only thing I played for the last couple of weeks and it has been a fun and a little ragey I won't lie. The only problem I have with this game is that zoning is way too powerful in this game and that Deathstroke is probably the most annoying character to play against because most of his damn specials are all ranged and his character trait allows all his ranged attacks unblockable. 

Anyway all I have to say about this game is that it is probably the only fighting game that I am actually decent at and that you cannot stop my Green Lantern combos, you can try but you will fail. I also have been trying to learn Aquaman and Nightwing. Might I add that Aquaman is probably one of the most ridiculously good characters in this game and defintely will be high on the tier list once it comes out. 



Oh Aquaman we all made fun of you.
Now you are probably the most over powered character in game.

Anyway All I have to say that this is probably one of the funnest fighting games I have ever played (Mostly cause it's the only fighting game I can play) and that I will probably be playing this for quite a while and that I will probably be making more posts about this game and a game called League of Legends (But more on that later).

Don't worry though there are still deck lists that are coming out and I will add the explanations to the deck lists that I already posted. I also have plans to post videos on different cardfights and duels both irl and online. I also want to get some of my friends involved by making a video of their decks as well.

Well thats all for now I hope you enjoyed your stay at MADNESS.



  

No comments:

Post a Comment